A highly volatile mineral only formed during supernovas, thus severely limiting the extent of its distribution. Vital ingredient in capsule production, making it very coveted.
Structure Volume: 0.01 m3
Base price: 512 ISK
- Dark Ochre (500-550 per unit basis)
- Hedbergite (354-389 per unit basis)
- Crokite (331-364 per uni basist)
- Jaspet (259-285 per unit basis)
- Pyroxeres (11-12 per unit basis)
|Processed Minerals and Unprocessed Ores|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.