Release date: 28 April, 2015
The Mosaic update introduces re-balancing to existing T3 destroyers, mineral composition of ores, volume reduction of structures and introduces SKINs.
- Added S.K.I.Ns, superseding the Ship Paint Pilot Program. S.K.I.Ns can be bought from the New Eden Store with Aurum tokens or dropped by certain NPCs
- Confessor and Svipul Tactical Destroyers have been rebalanced and their build components have been adjusted
- Compositions of several ore variations have been adjusted and the consumption of Zydrine and Megacyte has been doubled for almost all blueprints
- The old tutorials have been completely removed and replaced with the Opportunities system
- The Entosis Link has been introduced
- The New Map has been made the default map
- Cynosural fields can no longer be lit within range of a POS, regardless of the presence of a forcefield or the state of the tower
- Corporation adverts can now specify minimum skill points
- New POS Force Field Effect
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.