The Fitting Screen is a window that displays technical data about a ship. The Fitting Screen can be display by hitting its hotkey (default: CRTL-SHIFT-F) and by clicking the Fitting button while docked at a station with Fitting services.
Information Shown on Fitting Screen
- Slots and what modules are fitted
- Number of Rig slot and what rigs are fitted
- Total capacitor amount and the recharge time from empty to full
- Total/Used CPU amount
- Total/Used Powergrid amount
- Number of Launcher, Turret, and Rig hardpoints remaining
- Maximum number of targets that can be locked
- Shield, Armor, and Structure amount and resistances
- Maximum Speed
- Total/Filled Cargohold amounts
- Total/Filled Dronebay amounts
If you are in a station with active Fitting services, you can change out the modules and rigs that are fitted into your ship.